After completing my Sage, that left two advanced classes before I had all 8 stories completed. After completing the Nightmare mode raid I talked about in my last article, I logged on to my Operative (a Chiss named Deg’eldari’oned) to start leveling him, since he was the next on my list.
He started about level 22 and has since been rocketed up to level 50. Let me tell you why I moved so fast on these characters I had been avoiding for so long.
Bioware has been nice enough to let us know when their patches are actually set to release instead of springing them on us after an indefinite wait. So most of us know now that 1.3 is live, and ready to go. This lovely update grants the SWTOR community some nice updates to our gaming experience, and here’s a quick rundown. Read more…
For all of you Gunslingers and Snipers out there, the Gunslinger/Sniper Advanced Class Guide has been updated for Update 1.2. Also, I have updated several builds:
I may go back and update more builds, or I may make new ones, but that is all I have had time to fix so far. The DPS Commando is next on my list though.
Good luck and have fun!
A very cool high-definition video has been released for Patch 1.2 of Star Wars: The Old Republic, and here are some of the things I saw in it, with additional comments from following the guild summit news.
The video is here.
- New Warzone: Novare Coast (0:32)
- New Operation: Explosive Conflict (0:42)
- New Flashpoint: The Lost Island (0:50)
- Expanded Legacy System (starts at 1:00)
- Drag-and-Drop Family Tree (1:00)
- Characters that finish Act 3 grant skills that can be used by any character during Heroic Moment
- Mailbox available in ship (1:08)
- Practice dummies in ship, both raid boss type and player type (1:10)
- Species of level 50 characters are unlocked for all classes (1:11)
- UI Customization, including Drag-and-Drop feature, profile import and export, and sizing (1:17) Read more…